Pizza - as I had to go and sit two exams at CIT.
Tuesday
Soup Night a night late - Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup with Garlic Bread this week.
The only fruit left-over this week was four pears - so I decided to make these delicious little Golden Pear Puffs. The Syrup on the top is made from Golden Syrup, Sugar and Water - as you can imagine Dave thought that was pretty good. We have four mini versions of these left for tomorrow night.
Thought I would try another different lunch time idea for the girls. These are the little heat-in-the-oven dinner rolls. I simply defrosted them in the microwave for a minute, sliced them down the centre and added some turkey meat slices. Jas liked them (but wants cranberry sauce added next time) - Eliza didn't like them. Can't win them all!
Moroccan Slow Cooked Osso Bucco with Sweet Potatoes and Chick Peas, served with cous cous.
Thursday
Teriyaki chicken with ginger and soy bok choy and steamed rice. The girls were looking for seconds of this one!
Friday
Afternoon tea and dinner at the mall as we had to pick up a few presents and other things. Of course the girls insisted on having sushi for afternoon team it's a wonder they ate any dinner - but they did, going through another growth spurt me thinks!
Jazz voted for Grill'd burgers - so that's where we went. This time I tried the Lamb Burger with Goat's Cheese and Hummus - very nice indeed. The others went for there normal chips and Summer Sunset Burger (with the pineapple, avocado and bacon on it).
Saturday
Jazz went off for a birthday and sleepover - so we decided to have plain old spaghetti bolognaise.
Sunday
Spicy grilled chicken tacos with salsa verde to finish off the week.
And there ends another food week in the Turner household.
Di :-)








No comments:
Post a Comment