Thursday, March 27, 2014

February Project Life

Yes, I am still doing Project Life. On account of my photo printer dying, I managed to get a little behind (almost two months). At the end of last week I received a package from Snapfish with enough photo's to finish off February and do my summary page and Kitchen Kapers pages for February. So I am now only one month behind.  The good news is that my new photo printer also arrived at the end of last week, and I am hoping to find some time this weekend to set it up.

So here are my February Pages.

The Summary Page:


The Calendar Page:


As you can see I went back to school in February - managed to do two challenge tests to get exceptions for two subjects (called courses at CIT). Amazingly - you still have to pay for the subject even though you passed and don't have to do it!

The Week 6 layout which included a visit to the Multicultural Festival - a chance to try all sorts of ethnic food. I also did an extra layout to go in the album, with some more details.



Week 7 - The week of Valentine's Day. Dave and I don't really make a big issue of this day, but Dave does buy all of his sweethearts (which thankfully includes me, as well as our girls) some chocolates. We also go out to dinner - this week it was a day late, but who cares?  We also got to enjoy some delicious Jazz Apple Cup Cakes at Jeff and Fiona's place. Ona bought them from Belconnen Mall, apparently they are now located across from K-Mart.


Week 8 - a few trips out this week, including an excursion to Canberra's Deep Space Centre (on account of Eliza's unit of work at school), and dinner with Dave's friend Eduardo and his gorgeous family at Chang Co Thai restaurant. Very much an Eliza week this week with Eliza finally mastering the tying of her shoelaces!


Week 9 - the girls had their swimming carnival - not a spectacularly warm day, some drizzly rain but humid. Last week Jazz bought the note home to say she had been selected to compete in the next level - the North Gungahlin Swimming competition at the AIS, as she came first in the Breaststroke! Very much a Jazz week this week - she did an artwork on herself in oil pastels for school, she was keen to play chess with dad (and then found an online chess game to play with a couple of boys from school online). I also tried out my new skills in completing a fish-bone plait.


And finally my two food layouts for the month - the weekly menu's as well as a selection of photos and commentary from my Kitchen Kapers posts.





There ends another Project Life month. Now that I have a replacement photo printer I hope to have the March pages completed soonish, and have them posted on line as well.

Di :-)

No comments: