Thursday, April 17, 2014

Kitchen Kapers - Week 15

Monday

Dave and I had a homemade Chicken Laksa, and I made a simple Chicken Noodle Soup for the girls (on account that the Laksa would have been too spicy for them).

Tuesday

A simple pasta dish of kale, brocolli and bacon.


Wednesday

Slow Roasted Pork and Red Wine Ragu with Fettucine (meant to be Pappardelle but couldn't find any!)



Thursday

Moroccan Lamb Couscous with crusty bread, lime olive oil, blood plum vinegar and dukkah.



Friday

I took the girls to see "Interplay" by the Sydney Dance Company at the Canberra Theatre, so we had an early dinner of pizza before we left.

Saturday

Dinner was at Chang Co Thai restaurant in Belconnen, after we saw "The Winter Soldier" at Hoyts.



Sunday

After spending the day out, we had an easy dinner of bread, oil, vinegar and dukkah, followed by chocolate fondue with strawberries, bananas, marshmallow, pear and pineapple.


Happy Eating!
Di :-)

No comments: