The cover page.
The Calendar Page:
Week 10 - the big event this week was Jasmin's school camp at Borambola - which is apparently about an hour out of Wagga Wagga. Although she had a head cold when she went, she had a great time. She enjoyed a few different activities including rock climbing, archery, raft building, kayaking and swimming. Jazz and Eliza normally sleep together every night, so Eliza was very sad to go, and volunteered to be her teddy bear, if she could hide in Jazzy's suitcase :-). While Jazz was away Eliza craved our company - I spent some time watching her bounce on the trampoline, as well as Dave and I playing many board games with her.
At the end of Week 10, Dave had his fourth operation, and Eliza was only too happy to hang out on the bed with daddy watching you tube videos!
Week 11 - taking it very easy, with Dave recouperating from his op the previous week. We managed to catch up with our friends Mel and Kate with a lovely lunch at Cafe Injoy at Federation Square. It was a bit cold and windy so instead of going to Cockington Green we decided to have a play-date at home instead.
Week 12 - our new dishwasher arrived - YAY! I have been handwashing dishes for the last month, and it's wearing a little thin, as is doing everything around here at the moment! On Saturday we went over to the Gold and the Incas exhibition at the Art Gallery with Aunty Margaret - there was a lot of gold! Saturday night Eliza went for a sleepover, so Dave, Jazz and I went to dinner at the H2O restaurant in Nicholls (it has replaced the Italian restaurant).
Week 13 - Not a lot happened during the week, except for hair appointments to het our hairs cut (and mine coloured). We drove back to Goulburn on Saturday for Darien's birthday and to meet our new nephew Hugo. Afterwards we had to drive right back to Canberra to take Jazz to a birthday party and sleepover, which meant that Dave and I had to play with Eliza - Pictionary Man to be precise.
Exams finished this week, and I had a spare two days - which were not spent lounging around like I would have liked, but spent catching up on housework (half the house anyway!) and trying to put together last year's tax (Yes, last years! Which is still not finished). No rest for the wicked!
Well, that's another month in the Turner household. Just have to do the food summary when I have a spare moment...
Di :-)






No comments:
Post a Comment