Friday, April 25, 2014

Scrapbook Layouts - Eliza in New Zealand

On the Easter Long Weekend, we had a wonderful four days at Long Beach with our friends (I will post some pictures of the quaint house we stayed at a little later on). I also took some scrapbooking with me, and managed to get through it all. My aim was to finish some New Zealand pages to go in Eliza's albums. I create a photo book for each holiday that we go on, but I also like to add some pages to the girl's albums which focus on pictures of them doing different activities in the holiday location. I had previously finished the Auckland and one other page, but have also included them here for completeness.

So here they all are (in order of the holiday locations):


















 

Next job will be to complete the pages in Jasmin's album!











No comments: