
I start this post with a whimsical layout. I love to document the everyday in my scrapbooks as well as the special events and things that we do in our lives. This layout was a great chance to try and do some painted coffee circles - so I had some fun mixing some brown paint and using a plastic cup. Also added some splotches of Sand coloured glimmermist for effect. Really love my Nespresso Machine - it is so compact and the coffee is really nice... and of course I have to colour co-ordinate using a red mug.
Eliza's class hosted assembly today, and I was so proud - she had to read a line out loud, and she was so clear, and didn't sound the least bit nervous. I was doubly proud as she also got an assembly award for achieving 100 sight words. Parents got to go back to the classroom afterwards and help them with a comprehension exercise.

Looking very forward to taking the girls shoe shopping this arvo after school (must be a girl thing). It's amazing how fast their feet grow, and they need some more casual shoes.
Catch you later!
No comments:
Post a Comment