Working along with the challenges set for the Ella Bootcamp, over at
Ella Publishing. I completed this layout last night as one of the exercises on journalling. I completed a pie graph, which I had not thought to put on a layout before - so no photos which rarely happens on my layouts. I chose to breakdown the time I spend on Tuesday's doing different activities - I wish I needed less time for sleep and work so that I could squish more things into the day!
So here it is -
3 comments:
Hi! I saw your layout on the bootcamp list and really liked how you used patterned paper to create a "regular" pie chart giving you way more space for journaling.
Great take on the drill! It really appeals to my work mind! I like it!
I love the patterned paper pie chart and the hand-written notes! SO fun!
Post a Comment