The second thing that made me smile, was the huge performance Eliza put on at the dinner table tonight. She was crying because we wouldn't let her put chicken salt on her vegetables. After about 5 minutes of crying she finally gave up saying - "I suppose I should just eat my dinner then! But when I'm grown up like you, I'll be able to have chicken salt whenever I want to!"....she always has to have the last word.
I leave you with one layout tonight, once again from the course I am doing - Motherload which is one layout a day. For this layout we had to use our snack bag which contained six embellishments. Mine were the four butterflies, one journaling tag (which is poking out the right side of the photograph mat), and the red fuzzy brad. We also had to use a black and white photograph. I ripped up the lid of a cardboard box to create the photo mat.

Off to bed now to read the 9th Anita Blake Book, or perhaps watch some Community on my iPad - it's funny (not quite as funny as Parks and Recreation, but still good!).
No comments:
Post a Comment