Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Floriade

The weather was so nice on Sunday we decided to go to Floriade - and were not disappointed. We had such a nice day - the flowers were beautiful; the girls enjoyed painting a gnome while they were there; we sat on the lawns and had a rather unhealthy lunch of donuts; and they got to go on all the rides (which were very expensive BTW!). Here are just a few snaps of our day:







Have been trying to keep up with the one layout a day for the last three weeks - have missed three now - which isn't too bad. Here are a couple of layouts from this week:

Adorable and Sweet - I think this was just a free for all, we could do what we wanted - I really love the blue hues in the new Crate Paper Random collection:

This one was based on a colour scheme of Brown/Orangey Yellow and and lighter brown, and since this photo had a hue of yellow from the lighting in the restaurant I think it was a good choice for the colour scheme:

No comments: