Last night while watching a movie, I set about stamping a custom background as part of the
Ella Publishing Bootcamp for 2011. I'm surprised I haven't done this before - it was quite theraputic - must however remember to clean stamps properly before using them on another stamp pad (otherwise you get some mucky colours!), so I'd better go and buy myself some more ink pads so I get cleaner colours!
So I stamped the background, and then used another set of circular stamps from 7 Gypsies which I have owned for at least a year and haven't used - and used them to create a banner. I then stamped the title as well. Way more stamping than I would normally put and any layout, but I am pleased with the results:
2 comments:
Lovely background! Great job background stamping! Thank you so much for participating in Boot Camp!
really like your background! all the different colors, sizes and shapes! great job!
Post a Comment