Sunday, January 19, 2014

Layout Share

Another couple of layouts to share today.

This one has been in the works for a couple of weeks - just waiting for me to get printer ink and print the smaller photograph. This layout is of Eliza and her Floriade performance with Vocal Group at School.



This next one is from my brother and I's recent birthday party. We quite often have a combined birthday with family as our birthdays are only 10 days apart ( plus 2 years ).


This one is of the family goals for 2014.  I lifted the goals out of the girls diaries - and I thought they were awesome - and very indicative of where they are at, at the moment. Dave had to really stretch to get 5 goals - he has never really been a goal setter.


Still finishing off layouts for 2012 in Eliza and Jasmin's albums. This one is of the Christmas Photo with Santa to go in Eliza's album. We didn't manage to get a photo with santa this year, but I do have some really nice photographs I took of the girls around the Christmas tree and making ginger bread so I will use these to do their 2013 Christmas pages.



Another for Eliza's album from our Fiji trip - in this case to an Island called South Sea Island. A tiny island you could walk around in less than 10 minutes (I think it took 6 minutes):




Happy Scrappin'
Di :-)

No comments: