Sunday, May 11, 2014

Kitchen Kapers - Week 18

Monday

Soup Night was a Chicken and Cauliflower Soup. I had left over chicken breast meat from the Massaman Chicken on Sunday and a whole head of Cauliflower, so I used half on this soup. Jasmin especially liked this soup, and there were no leftovers in the end.



Tuesday

Roasted Vegetable Couscous and Tzatziki with Veal Schnitzel.



Wednesday

Slow Cooker Night as we have swimming. I bought a corned silverside from the local IGA and slow cooked that, but I have to say I didn't like it as much as the silversides I buy from Aldi, Jassy felt the same. Served it with mashed potatoes of course, steamed carrots and brussel sprouts, and a creamy mustard sauce.



Thursday

Beef San Choy Bou - first time I've made San Choy Bou with beef rather than Pork mince.

Friday

Chinese with the Holloways, while Dave had boys movie night.

Saturday

Scrambled eggs for breakfast.



Chicken Gow Gee with Green Curry Sauce.  I just served the girl's with soy sauce, as the green curry sauce would have been a little spicy for them.



Sunday

A quick dinner of baked chicken with haloumi, tomatoes and preserved lemon.

That's another wrap.
Di :-)

No comments: