So here they are.
This first one contains photos from the school holidays. I think we had about two days at home in total - this was one of the them. It was such a lovely day that we walked down to the lake near us. Something that we used to do a lot when the girls were a bit younger. If you take bread down to feed the ducks they come for miles - and there are a lot of them. As you can see from one of the photographs, the black swans also come for a feed. They are huge and they are not afraid to come right up to you. We saw five swans this day.
This next layout is for Jasmin's album. It's all about chess - she loves to play with Dave, and she has been threatening to teach me how to play for a while. I think even Eliza has picked up how to play from Jasmin. I was sitting watching a show with Dave, so I had a little time to sew the chess pieces on to the right hand side of the layout.
This next layout contains some pictures from a morning visit to Nan Bo's place, during the last school holidays. The girls love to visit their Nan - I thought the main picture was such as great picture of them, I couldn't resist scrapbooking it.
Hopefully I will have some more layouts to post next week after my exams are all over!
Di :-)



No comments:
Post a Comment