Thought I would also share a couple of layouts with you today from our holiday adventures.
This first is of my birthday lunch which I enjoyed at the Flint in the Vines restaurant in Murrimbateman. I pulled out some embossing dies and some pennant punches to create the embossed pieces at the top of the layout. I also used a die for the vine, the arrow at the bottom, and the circular piece under the die cut "45".
This second layout includes photographs of us ready to go to our niece's 30th birthday masquerade party. I created the heart by first cutting out a heart and pasting punched circles on the heart, trimming off the edges.
This final layout includes pictures of the wonderful day that we had at Dubbo Zoo with our friends Mel and Kate. We had great weather (it was hot and the rain held off until 6:30pm that night and it rained the next day as well), we saw almost all the animals - even the meerkats which we had to go back into the zoo to see at the end of the day as we missed them at the beginning of the zoo in the morning. The girls were not leaving the zoo without seeing the meerkats.
Di :-)



No comments:
Post a Comment