I am always inspired by how she takes completely different pictures than I do - and has a completely different perspective on things - I find it inspiring.
Friday, March 15, 2013
Photo Walk Part II
If you read an earlier post - you may have seen the post on the recent photo walk we did in Canberra. Jazz and Eliza also came along on the walk (from the flag pole to the Carillian at Lake Burley Griffen). Eliza was more interested in playing with her friend Kate, but Jazz came along with one of our old cameras - a Nikon D70 and took pictures. Here is a selection of the pictures she took.
I am always inspired by how she takes completely different pictures than I do - and has a completely different perspective on things - I find it inspiring.
I am always inspired by how she takes completely different pictures than I do - and has a completely different perspective on things - I find it inspiring.
Labels:
Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment