Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Canberra Photo Walk

On Sunday evening I had the pleasure of going on my first photo walk with my girls, as well as my friend Mel and her daughter.  It was a lovely evening (a little chilly when the wind blew, but very pleasant when it didn't).

It was the first organised photo walk we have been on (sometimes we do our own photo walks around our suburb when the seasons change, and the leaves change colours on the trees). It was organised by Hilary Wardhaugh photography. A group of about 40 people turned up, and we went for a walk from the flag pole by Lake Burley Griffen to the Carillean.

I must admit I probably took more pictures of all the girls than the scenery - but it was a lot of fun.  Here are a few of my favourites:






















Hillary is hoping to do the Arboretum next time, to catch the colours of Autumn. I am looking forward to it!

No comments: