Sunday, March 17, 2013

Layout Share


I have a couple of layouts to share.

This is the layout that I created for the Photo Walk pictures I took earlier in the month.  Managed to fit all but one of my favourites onto the page. The picture I couldn't fit ended up going on a Project Life page.


I thought it was worth documenting the games that our girls play (and no you'll be pleased to know they don't play games all day!). They do love technology including computers, iPads/iPods and gaming consoles. Not surprising since both Dave and I are into tech and IT. Dave and I often fondly look back on our gaming days starting with playing the machines in the arcade parlours when we were younger, and our first game consoles. Hopefully the girls will look back on these days fondly as well, and think WOW haven't things changed since we were kids. I created the background of the layout using a stamp and by heat embossing the stamped images.


This layout is one of the Christmas layouts I do every year.  The girls used to help us decorate the tree when they were younger, now they do it all by themselves and I just watch! I used a lot of washi tape on this layout, including the background, and strips at the top and bottom of the layout.


Last but not least - my Project Life layout for Week 10.  For this week I used the portrait oriented sleeve. A real mix of photographs this week - photos from Nan's visit last weekend, me in my new workout clothes, Jazz with her Monster Fighters lego, the girls and I doing craft (although you will note I am the only one in the photograph, as per usual the girls have wandered off and left me to my own devices), Dave tidying his study (WOW!), a drawing Jazz did of an owl, and Elizie riding her scooter (while I walked really fast!):


No comments: