Saturday, May 01, 2010

Tickled Pink!

I am a little tickled pink at the moment, my layout for colour challenge #3 at the Color Room got selected for one of the five featured works - mine is right at the top of the page. I'm tickled pink because there are just so many gorgeous layouts that get posted, by some very talented women. The Design Team member Kim Watson selected my layout, which was great, as I have always loved her work.

Here is the layout I did - with the teal/lime/lilac colour theme:




I also completed my week 5 assignment for Nic Howards Dimensional Details course at Big Picture Scrapbooking this week:



Other news this week - Jasmin got her eyes retested again - the right eye muscle is now pretty much OK, but the left eye muscle still is not as developed as it should be, and she is favouring her right eye. The eye doctor gave her some special glasses to wear an hour a day, it has led's which light up on the left side, apparently it's meant to stimulate the eye and get her to use the eye more. We'll go back in another 2 months and see how she is doing. She was funny when the doctor said that we had to pay a $300 fee for the glasses, I quote her - "What - we have to pay even more money for another pair of glasses!" I consoled her with the fact that we get the money back when we return the glasses. I think she thought the $300 fee was a bit much!

A couple of birthdays to go to this weekend. Off to one, very soon.

No comments: