Friday, April 23, 2010

The Little Mermaids

The girls went off to watch The Little Mermaid Princess at the local theatre yesterday. They thought it was great. That afternoon they just had to get dressed up in their mermaid outfits - they looked sooooo cute! We picked up the little mermaid costumes from a little shop at the Rocks last year. Good to see them being put to use.





I have managed to get a few double layouts done of late which is great. Managed to fit quite a few photos on a layout, which is great for telling the story of some of the stuff we get up to. All these pics are from last year:






Last night I did this one - it is the assignment for Week 4 of Nic Howard's Dimensional Details course:



I did this one a couple of nights ago, I just needed to document Dave's addiction to that Mafia Wars game on Facebook:

No comments: