Thursday, April 08, 2010

Easter Show

Well we had a very tiring weekend to say the least. It was off to the Easter Show in Sydney for our second time (we went for the very first time ever last year). I'm sure it was even more expensive than last year! Might have something to do with the fact that both girls are big enough to go on all of the kids rides, and at almost $5 a ride, it works out quite expensive. Apart from the rides, they feed the goats and the sheep, checked out the food pavilion (love those fruit and veg displays they always amaze me), ate lots of food (not the healthy kind), got our faces painted, met Scooby and Donkey Kong, bought show bags (Jas has progressed to the next level of bag opting for a Diva bag with earrings and lip gloss as opposed to a toy bag!)and went on even more rides. We went with Les and Julie, as well as our Nephew his wife and our great niece and nephew! We all had a wonderful time!
















I also bought a great bag from the show - it's called a Miche Bag it came with 3 covers and I bought an additional 3 covers as well. You buy the base bag:

and then you can change the covers to suit your outfit - how cool is that! Well, I thought it was anyway! Here are a couple of the covers I got:




I have recently started a Nic Howard Course at Big Picture Scrapbooking on Dimensional Detail. I love Nic's style, so lovin the course. Here is my pre-work assignment and week 1 layout, as well as one I designed myself.



Just remmebered that I have to add the journalling to this one, in addition to the date:

No comments: