Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day

I had a lovely day on Mother's day. It started with a coffee in bed, and pressies - the girls got me some new perfume - Lola, including the Shower gel and body lotion. Dave took them to the Perfume connection and they got to pick apparently - in the end they went for the really ornate bottle. Eliza also made me a pressie at Preschool - a door hanging which is proudly hanging on the door knob to our bedroom.

We had a great family day, firstly running around the house playing nerf wars with some nerf guns which Dave bought on the way home from work on Thursday.

The girls and I were trying to do the Charlie's Angel pose (not very successfully I should say!)

After lunch, we went for a glorious walk to the lake, stopping at the park on the way to play. It was such a beautiful day. Once we got to the lake we sat on a seat and ate little bags of smarties which daddy brought along!

I really love Autumn, love the colours - the beautiful autumn leaves and green grass:





I got these lovely pics walking up the path to our place. The temperature had dropped considerably by 4:30pm though.


That night, Dave took both his mother and I to the Jasmine House restaurant for dinner (I drove there of course). It was a lovely meal.

I even had time to do a couple of layouts:



I did these two earlier in the week:

No comments: