Sunday, May 23, 2010

A quiet Saturday

We had a lovely quiet day yesterday, just playing with the kids and I did some scrapbooking. It was really relaxing. Dave played Nerf wars with the girls (I decided not to play since last week my hip popped out, and it took a couple of days for it to pop back in). We also walked to the shops and bought Ice-cream and bikkies, and then sat in the park eating our ice-creams. Jas got all the way across the monkey bars for the first - I can only get a couple of rungs across these days!

Eliza ate almost a whole tub of Oreo mini cookies when we got back from the park, and sat down for a good session of playing Star Wars - good to see the girls are into Star Wars (Dad is most pleased):



I had some great fun scrapbooking. This week in Nic's class on Big Picture scrapbooking she challenged us to use our five favourite products - mine are Patterned paper, card stock, glimmermist, florals and bling. She also got us to make 5 cards in 30 minutes:



I also complete a color room challenge Pallette #7:

No comments: