Thursday, February 18, 2010

Week 5 Sketch - Ella Publishing

Finally had some time to do one of the Weekly sketch challenges posted on the Ella Publishing blog. I used this weeks double sketch to document some photographs I had taken in Spring last year of the family riding their bikes. It was just after we had taken the training wheels off Jassie's bike.

Used some SEI and Aussie Scrap Source cardstock, and some SEI Kitty's Place patterned paper at the bottom of the layout. I also cut some flowers out of some SEI Kitty's Place paper to keep the layout a little whimsical as florals just didn't look right on the layout.

I had a little fun with the journalling.



3 comments:

Kimberly Colliss said...

Loved your layout - Great job love the little flowers and your photos are fab!

Anonymous said...

this is a fun take on the sketch, like the journaling approach

Donna Jannuzzi said...

I really love your take on the sketch. I also like the detail you created along the bottom edge.