Have started working from home three days a week now, and shorter hours (9am to 3pm). It's so quiet here during the day now, with both girls off at school! I kind of feel a little lonely. I pick Eliza up at 1pm, so she has to amuse herself for a couple of hours, buts she's been really good. She plays, watches a movie, or plays on the computer next to me.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Sports Uniform
Whilst watching NCIS Season 1 episodes with Dave last night, I managed to get a little scrapbooking time in. Created this one layout of Jasmin wearing her school sports uniform for the first time, back in 2008. Funny how she still fits in the same shorts (she has a tiny waist), but I had to recently buy her some more tops as she has gotten heaps taller.

Have started working from home three days a week now, and shorter hours (9am to 3pm). It's so quiet here during the day now, with both girls off at school! I kind of feel a little lonely. I pick Eliza up at 1pm, so she has to amuse herself for a couple of hours, buts she's been really good. She plays, watches a movie, or plays on the computer next to me.
Have started working from home three days a week now, and shorter hours (9am to 3pm). It's so quiet here during the day now, with both girls off at school! I kind of feel a little lonely. I pick Eliza up at 1pm, so she has to amuse herself for a couple of hours, buts she's been really good. She plays, watches a movie, or plays on the computer next to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment