One advantage of owning a video shop is that we get to go to the Gift Fair and the Toy Fair on the odd occassion to hunt up merchandise for the shop. Julie and I managed to do the Gift Fair in about 3 hours flat before going to dinner at I'm Angus on Cockle Bay with Les, Dave and the girls.
We got to see these whilst eating dinner on Saturday night at I'm Angus:
Then on Sunday, because we didn't have to go back to the Gift Fair, we went here instead:
We had a great time. This little one (all of 4 years old)
went on this ride:
I wouldn't even think of going on this ride!
Whilst the little one went on this with Les and Julie and Dave, Jasmin did this:
and this
and this
Eventually Jas decided to do the scary ride as well. Mind you Jas and I did the Mighty Mouse roller coaster ride, and I think that might have been even scarier. Felt like we were going to tip over everytime we went around a corner. Got a great picture of Jas and I on this ride - jas had a look of horror on her face, and I looked a bit pale!
All in all we had a great time, the girls did almost every single ride they were big enough to do.
Came back to a lovely surprise. Won a free eBook for the Week 6 challenge at Ella Publishing, for my layout for the Week6 Sketch. Very exciting indeed!
Now I'm going to go to bed, the morning will come around way too soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment