Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Creative Art

Well my scrapbooking year is off to a great start. Have managed to get a few layouts done. My first kit for Aussie Scrap Source went up for sale and is already sold out, so we have to make up a third lot of kits. The February kit is up for presale at the moment, and is currently leading the pack, so I am a very happy vegemite.

Well on to some recent creativity with the following layouts. My favourite products at the moment are the new Two Scoops line from Basic Grey, Tim Holtz Grungeboard and Loveland range from Scenic Route. Here are some layouts I did two nights ago (with the exception of the Lindt one which I did a couple of weeks ago). I completed 6 layouts in about 2 hours.

Layout 1: Who wouldn't love this cute litle face. This series of three photos was taken on a little expeditition out to Aunty Jane's parents place, where the girls got to see and feed some little baby chickens, pat the ponies, feed the birds and help pull veggies out of the veggie garden. We are now super enthused about creating a couple of little veggie beds at home somewhere.



Layout 2: So very proud of Jasmin this year, as she is now dunking her head completely under the water - a big step for someone who hated getting her head wet!



Layout 3: My dear dear father - a pic taken at a little family birthdy celebration for my brother Jeff and I:



Layout 4: The girls got me a oval cutter and a clock you put photos in for my birthday, so I have been busy using the oval cutter. I just had to document Jasmin's wish she always makes when blowing candles, dandelions etc:



Layout 5: My dear hubbie David. This layout is a scrap lift from Layle Koncar:



Layout 6: The Lindt Cafe - Yum Yum Yum! We stopped off in Sydney on our trip home from Currumbin last year.



Layout 7: Cute Jasmin - so happy playing with her cousins at Nan and Pop's:

No comments: