Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Elsie Flannigan - Challenge #24

Managed to do a little scrapbooking this week. Since I love White Cardstock so much lately (I also love Black cardstock as well), I thought I would do Elsie's #24 Challenge from her book "52 Scrapbooking Challenges". The challenge is to Design with White Cardstock. I did two layouts - one of Jasmin and one of Eliza at Surf Beach in December last year. I have been looking forward to working with these photos. I had a lot of fun mixing paint colours, and have decided to include a lot more of my own hand writing in my journalling this year. Here are the results:


The journalling on Jasmin's Page is about a plan she came up with walking to the beach:

The Cuddling Plan

Mum, how about you cuddle Daddy while I cuddle Eliza, and then you can cuddle Eliza and I will cuddle Daddy - what do you think? Is that a good plan?

2 comments:

Mel said...

Gorgeous! Sweet crisp white - very summery and beachy & the journalling is very sweet...

::Bek Geach:: said...

Yummy yummy yummy
Bx