Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Holiday Scrapbooking

Managed to get a couple of pages done, during the 3 1/2 weeks I was on holidays. Here are some of them:

Eliza seven months old - took me an hour or so to stick all the bling on this - but boy was it fun, actually managed to watch a movie at the same time.



















Jasmin's SURE page. Love this Basic Grey paper - sometimes I feel the need to just show-case some beautiful patterned paper with my pics - so just added some brads and bling to the middle of the flowers. This is another example of me using more of my own hand-writing on the pages - I think it actually personalised them more.




















The two sisters together. I really love these pictures we took of the girls - there were so many good pictures I didn't know which ones to scrapbook.




















The start of a series of pages I am doing on Jasmin's experience as a flower -girl, love this picture! Only really needed a simple layout to show-case it.



















I also created some flip albums for 2006 with all the everyday photos in them. Bought some beautiful bright red Kolo albums from Pepe's Paperie. Included a journalling block at the beginning of each set of photos outlining the what, when, where, who of the photos.

2 comments:

::Bek Geach:: said...

These are all BEAUTIFUL pages sweets.
Love em, love em, love em!!
And you!
Bx

Mel said...

Love those flip albums. What a brilliant idea... (gotta love Pepe's Paperie!)