Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Christmas Project

I was very busy leading up to Christmas. I had a couple of scrap booking projects on the boil, which were completed just a couple of nights before the big day. For my Nephew Robert and his wife Arlene I made a Baptism, Engagement and Wedding Album. I only had a week to do the wedding album as they were married on the 16th of December. In total the wedding album had almost 70 pages in it (8 x 8 inch). I kept the design fairly simple - a title page at the beginning of each section, with each page in a section using the same design for that section. Each section had a slightly different design. I was pleased with the results, considering I had such a limited time to do it.

I love the three ring binder albums - I used jet black linen albums for this project from WeR Memory Keepers.
I have posted a couple of pictures of the album here.


1 comment:

::Bek Geach:: said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, and so very gorgeous Di.
You are the BEST Aunt in the world, I am sure.
Bx