Have been thinking about the last Ali challenge which goes as follows:
This week your challenge is to create something, anything, that celebrates your chosen word for 2007. Maybe a layout. Maybe a blog posting or a journal entry or a simple post-it note that you put somewhere you can see it each day. Make sure to journal about why you chose your word and what it means for you - the more you let yourself explore the more benefit you will receive in the end.
I have decided that my word for 2007 is going to be RELAX. Yes, this sounds easy, but not for me - I find it very hard to relax, even when I am no where near work! I really do need to start chillin' out. I found myself tensing up on the way home from work yesterday at the prospect of doing 3 lots of payroll before bedtime. I had to tell myself to relax, so I have decided that this will be my word for the year. My plan is to create a RELAX 2007 album, and to scrapbook at least one example a month of how we have relaxed that month. I plan to put a title page at the front of the album, with 12 pictures on it, one favourite picture a month of us relaxing. I hope to post some examples on this blog soon!
Jasmin has decided that her word for the year is going to be "Love". Isn't she a sweety? She quite often comes up to me and says - "I love you Mum", or "I like you!". We both decided that Eliza's word is going to be Yum! She loves food so much - when we were deciding on our words last night we turned around to see Eliza helping herself to some nerds which Jasmin had put in a cup on a shelf where Eliza could not reach (well now she can reach). She was sitting there eating the nerds, and every so often she would burp and smile! Jasmin and I decided that Daddy's word should be healthy. He has just started the CSIRO diet again to get rid of all the christmas cheer he has been partaking of.
2 comments:
What a great word for 2007. Can't wait to see the first scrap proof of the Turner's relaxing 2007 away...
Beautiful... I love that, very nice.
Cant wait to see some of your art.
Bx
Post a Comment