Sunday, April 10, 2011

Our Weekend ...

was great. Took the girls to see Rio the movie on Saturday which they really enjoyed. I would really like to go there - the scenery looks amazing (the animated scenery did anyway), they showed some of the poverty in the movie, but it looked like an amazing place anyway. Today we took the girls to the circus - Webbers circus is showing at Belconnen near the lake. They enjoyed this as well. This is the first "traditional" circus they have seen, as opposed to the Cirque de Soliel type circuses.

Had trouble getting Dave and Jas to come to dinner tonight they were too busy doing this:

Dave is busy turning our eldest into a Nerd Girl - she really loves playing Magicka with her Dad at the moment! Tonight they were playing on line with her cousins. I think its funny that she gets the huge LCD to play on (not that Dave's screen is that small!)

Here is a couple of layouts I have done this week, mainly for the purpose of demonstrating something for course notes on journalling:
(All layouts use new Crate Paper product lines)





I have also managed to finish "Beastly" book by Alex Finn (very light reading) which has been turned into a movie. Have also finished Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson a SciFi Cyber Punk book, and I have now started reading "Matter" by Ian M Banks (Sci Fi), and "Never Let Me Go" by Kazuo Ishiguro (author also of Remains of the Day, not sure how I would classify this book as yet have heard it has a twist that verges into Sci Fi).

No comments: