Poor Jas had to be picked up from school by Nan on Monday (she's never had to come home sick before). The teacher rang me to tell me that she had shaky legs and hands and didn't fell right, so I got Nan to wander down to pick her up (lucky she is here three days a week, otherwise it would have taken a good 50 minutes to get to her). On questioning her that night appears that she had a sugar low - she has a metabolism just like me and has to eat constantly. What she experienced - the shakes, hot flush and nausea, is exactly what I feel sometimes if I leave it too long to eat and my body has obviously processed all the sugar or something, and I am left with no energy. Not sure what triggered it, as she had a big brekkie and had had fruit break about 1 hour before she had the low.... may have been anxiety over losing her whiteboard at school? Anyway - we pack her off to school now with a little pack of jelly beans, in the hope this will help the next time she has an episode.
Haven't done a lot of scrappin lately, here are a couple of layouts, mainly assignments for online courses:
My Week 12 assignment from Nic Howard's Dimensional Details Course:
A Week 12 sketch challenge - Becky Fleck provided the Page Map for the sketch:
A layout for Layout #11 assignment for Darci's course. Had to use three action photographs, four flowers and four jewels. Also based on a sketch which I made my own, so looks a bit different to the original:
And this one was a color challenge from the color room:
2 comments:
I ***LOVE*** this art journal page Di...
Personally, I think, as a Scrapbooker... you ARE AN ARTIST!!
Maybe that's just me? I dont think so! I think you've been an artist all your life Di :)
Hugs
Bx
So love those mixed media flowers - really lovely - especially love the spray background - should take them to Bx class in Fiji (I've thought about it & I've never even tried a mixed media class!)
Hope Jas is recovered... sugar lows really not so good.
Keep bloggin' - I'm still reading - just not commenting as much as I should!
XXXXOOOO
Post a Comment