Thursday, June 17, 2010

No Homework!

Ok - today we have done absolutely no homework. Perhaps we will do some sight words later and then I won't feel so guilty. I can normally con Jas into doing sight words during the commericial breaks of Master Chef (she loves watching it as much as I do!) - must be a funny sight the three of us girls cuddling on the lounge whilst watching the show! I'm sure she could have done the Beef Stroganoff elimination challenge the other night - who doesn't cook beef stroganoff once in a while. I'm sure I'd need another dinner after eating Quail - there's really not a lot of meat of the little things!

Instead of doing homework, we indulged in becoming Princesses (the girls succeeded I don't think any amount of princess makeup will help me though!), and then we did glitter pen artwork (need to go and buy a few more of these babies, I think we used them all up). I had fun, they had fun, maybe I shouldn't feel guilty about the homework - sometimes I think we all need a break.

Steps to becoming a princess:
Step 1: Apply eye shadow and blush

Step 2: hold onto your sisters head really tightly so she doesn't move and ruin her lipstick!

Step 3: Apply lip balm over the top to make the lips extra kissable

Step 4: Wait while your sister goes to the bathroom (perhaps if I played with her princess makeup while she's gone, she won't notice?)

Step 5: Half-way to being a princess

Step 6: Apply copious amounts of body lotion and perfume - so I smell really good!

No comments: