Sunday, June 27, 2010

List Maker List Maker

I am definitely a list maker, must be something to do the the finisher/completer personality type I am. I just love making lists, lists of all sorts of things -

* shopping lists (5 weeks at a time, neatly typed up in an organised spreadsheet, complete with all the meals I will cook for the 5 week period

* lists of shows I am enjoying (Gave up on the list of movies, just too many to add to it)

* lists of things I want

* lists of things to do (if it's not listed I just forget to do it)

* lists of expenses to be claimed at tax time etc etc.

and my most favourite list of all I'd have to say is the list of books I've read this year. This is a recent list as I only got back into reading at the beginning of last year. Mind you I was too tired and too busy to do a whole lot of anything before that!

I thought I'd share the list of books I've read this year. Maybe you've read some of these too - maybe you could add some to my list of books to read:

1. Charlaine Harris - Southern Vampire Series - Club Dead
2. Charlaine Harris - Southern Vampire Series - Dead to the World (NB. one of my favourites - especially the shower bit - you'll know what I mean if you've read this one!)
3. Charlaine Harris - Southern Vampire Series - Dead as a Doornail
4. Charlaine Harris - Southern Vampire Series - Definitely Dead
5. Charlaine Harris - Southern Vampire Series - Altogether Dead
6. Charlaine Harris - Southern Vampire Series - From Dead to Worse
7. Charlaine Harris - Southern Vampire Series - Dead and Gone
8. Charlaine Harris - A Touch of Dead
9. Richelle Mead - Vampire Academy - Vampire Academy
10. Richelle Mead - Vampire Academy - Frost Bite
11. Richelle Mead - Vampire Academy - Shadow Kiss
12. Richelle Mead - Vampire Academy - Blood Promise
13. Richelle Mead - Vampire Academy - Spirit Bound
14. Alex Dural - Vampire Beach - Blood Lust
15. Alex Dural - Vampire Beach - Initiation
16. Alex Dural - Vampire Beach - Ritual
17. Alex Dural - Vampire Beach - Legacy
18. Alex Dural - Vampire Beach - High Stakes
19. Alex Dural - Vampire Beach - Hunted
20. Janet Evanovich - Full House
21. Guillermo Del Toro/Chuck Hogan - The Strain
22. Jodi Piquolt - Perfect Match
23. Charlaine Harris - Grave Sight
24. Charlaine Harris - Grave Surprise
25. Charlaine Harris - An Ice Cold Grave
26. Steig Larrson - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (watched the Swedish movie after I read the book, which was a fantastic read)
27. Gregory Maquire - Wicked
28. Twilight - The Graphic Novel
29. Stephenie Meyer - The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner
30. Wicked Lovely - Melissa Marr

Bit of a pattern there with some of the books - might have a theme I think!

Anyway - this is what I have beside my bed at the moment (not including the stack I still have waiting in the cupboard). I'm also hanging out for the next book in the Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins.

No comments: