Friday, April 11, 2008
Tooth Fairy
Jasmin has been wanting a tooth to fall out for awhile, so that the Tooth Fairy would come. She is a huge believer in Fairies and Mermaids (in fact she would like to be a mermaid when she grows up). Well, her very first baby tooth fell out while I was in Sydney at SIA (Scrapbooking Industry Australia trade show). When she got on the phone she was so excited. I asked whether she was going to put it out for the tooth fairy - but she said she wanted to keep it until I got home, and then she would put it out. It is the tiniest tooth I have every seen. Whilst I was away, I swear that Eliza has gotten bigger - starting to look like a real little girl, her hair is getting thicker and a bit longer. She has been a bit clingy since I got back, which is highly unusual for Eliza, who is normally like miss independent.

Labels:
Relax 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment