Bought a TomTom yesterday as well - we have been wanting one for a while. I have to go to Sydney next week for a scrapbooking trade conference, and Chris and I are going to the UPS facilities to pick up some products which have just landed in Australia - Teresa Collin and Pink Paislee, so we figured that this was a good enough reason to get it now. We plan on getting the maps for Hawaii so that we can take it on our holiday later this year, and use it in the hire car.
Had a lovely dinner last night with Jeff and Fiona and the boys, always a joy to have them around. We made chicken parcels with a hone/soy sauce and bok choy last night. Jas and Daniel disappear and you don't hear a peep out of them - they play so many games - shopping, computers, jumping on the trampoline etc etc.
Today we have the last swimming lessons for this term, I have booked them in for next semester as well. They are both doing well, and I want to continue until they can paddle in the water independently.
Looking out the window at the moment, I see our "pet" magpies out the window - eating some bread we fed to them yesterday. They come and land on our lawn, and quite often check what we are doing. They never swoop us either. The other day, one flew into the house!
Well, here are the layouts I did on Friday night, with new Crate Paper and Sassafras Lass papers. Sassafras Lass have actually turned the bottom strip you normall cut off the page into something useful - a scalloped patterned edge. The papers are pretty vibrant. The Crate papers are very subtle and beautiful as well.
Crate Paper layouts:





Sassafras Lass Layouts:



This layout just uses two pieces of card stock and some Basic Grey Brads, it is my favourite picture of Jasmin on a beach in Currumbin on our holiday last year:
1 comment:
I lvoe that pic of Jasmin too, it is gorgy porgy!
Love all your layouts, Sassafras Lass stuff is yummy...
Have fun at the trade show.
Bx
Post a Comment