Monday, October 09, 2006

Pink Blankie



I wonder if I had an attachment to something special when I was a little girl? I must remember to ask my mum. For Jasmin it was silky things (or in Jas speak "Shilky Shings"). It didn't matter what it was or who it belonged to - Jas would love to hold on to something silky as she went to sleep, and rub it between her fingers. For Eliza, it is her special pink blankie, which was knitted by Nan Holloway. She loves that Pink Blankie - I want her to remember the special attachment she had to her pink blankie when she gets older - so I did this page on the weekend, in-between completing a five inch pile of business processing.... I was on fire!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pink blankie page and the story behind it
just gorgeous
you are inspirational
it must make it easier to get through all the business stuff when you have these gorgeous page to get done
kisses to you and yours
kx