Monday, October 02, 2006

First Ali Challenge


I have subscribed to Ali Edwards Newsletter - where she also includes a challenge for us to do. I really enjoyed doing the first one - which was on your five favourite things. I actually did two albums - one on Jasmin and one on Eliza and their "five fabulous favourites" right now. Instead of using the wallet sized photos however, I used 4x6 photos. I had a great time putting together these little albums.

I am so pleased with the results. Both albums give you an insight into Jasmin and Eliza right now.

Their favourites are so typical of their personalities.

Here are Jasmin's Favourites at the moment:

  • Fairies
  • Dressing Up (or Dressing Down)
  • Dora the Explorer
  • Nail Polish
  • Cooking

Eliza's Favourites are:

  • Pink Blankie
  • Chocolate Cake
  • Climbing
  • Musical Chair
  • Bath-time

Here are a couple of Jasmin's pages:

The supplies I used for this album:

  • Junkitz - Ribbon Bound Book (used Junkitz Loose Leaf Rings to re-bind it instead of the ribbon)
  • Making Memories - Nothing but Numbers Stickers
  • Heidi Swapp Acrylic Paint - "Betty"
  • Heidi Swapp Photo Corners
  • Cosmo Cricket "Kissin Kate"
  • Basic Grey Chipboard Mini Mono
  • ColorBlox Fluid Chalk
  • Heidi Swapp Decorative Tape (Travel)
  • Greener Pastures "aoteoroa" stamp