Welcome to the T-Zone blog, a blog designed to keep friends and family up-to-date with what the Turner family are up to.
The girls are growing so quickly, that when you don;t get to see them very often, it is amazing how much they have changed. I hope that this blog allows those interested to watch them grow.
I must warn you now, that I am a keen scrapbooker (or Photo Artist - or Life Artist), so there will be many posts which show my current scrapbooking projects or pages. Recently I went on a wonderful trip down to Sydney with some of my girlfriends - we had a great time (had a few too many drinkies on the night we got there though!) I had the chance to do classes with Ali Edwards and Cathy Zeljke - my most favourite artists. They have changed the way that I scrapbook - I am totally hooked on Mini-books now, and scrapbook more of the everyday things - rather than just special events. I am also keen to start an album about myself and my husband. I am curious about what it was like for my parents as they were growing up, so hope to document our lives for our little girls, I am sure they will be curious later on as well.
Welcome to the T-Zone blog, I hope you enjoy the posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment