
I'm talking about Parent's separation anxiety, as opposed to a child's separation anxiety here. Jasmin went back to Goulburn with her Aunty Julie and Uncle Les after we finished with the Video shop ordering. Packed her little suitcase, with her clothes, toothbrush and toothpaste, a couple of books, her cash register which we have been playing with all day, and the Nintendo DS with Mario on it. She will probably not miss us much - but about 30 seconds after she was gone, we were already missing her. I felt like crying - pitiful I know. Instead of waiting to get her back tomorrow night when Nan comes home, we decided we would go back to Goulburn to pick her up tomorrow, and go and see Nan and Pop as well.
3 comments:
Oiw.. I *SO* know what you speak of.
AND NO.. it is NOT pitiful at all.
Hugs to you all.
Bx
Hey you... give me more posts.... come on!!
*grin*
Hey did you see Cheryl on Heidi's webcast... funneee.
I wil email you.
((hugs)) see you Sunday.
Bx
Im afriend of beks and have been browsing blogs. Your not alone I can totally relate also. The fact that 2 out of 4 of my kids have left home I even have problems hanging up the phone, so hang in there and get used to it friends and family always want a piece of our special bears. Its nice to see that there so loved, that helps.
Lovely family
Shaz
Post a Comment