Did some late night scrapping last night whilst watching Grimm with Dave. I recently purchased a new toy - a Sissix Big Shot which is a die-cutting machine. Used one of my vine dies on this layout - I am really happy with the way it turned out. The photographs are from a Baby Naming we went to in August, which also turned out to be a surprise wedding (the second layout). On the second layout I got to test out a Cloud die from Memory Box and a Tim Holtz alphabet die-set.
Going through last year's everyday life album I noticed I was missing a page from March when we were up in Sydney for the Gift Fair, so quickly put together this page. I have a new tab punch from WeR Memory Keepers which I enjoyed using on this layout.
Finally I have this layout which was missing from April in the same album. Another wonderful trip to Wyangala Dam with the family to enjoy some water sports. It was also the first time the girls got to sleep in a tent and toast marshmallows on the bonfire. I gave both the cloud die and the vine die a work-out in the Big Shot, as well as the wave die which is another Memory Box die.
I'm sure I'll be back later with some more layouts :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment