and Jasmin had Pottery lessons for half days, also in the mornings:
She got to spin some pots on a pottery wheel which was quite the thrill for her, and her pots looked way better than the ones I did on a course many years ago!
I'm sure next year Jazz will want to do some more Pottery classes - she really loved it. She made two pots, a dog, a cake and a lizard. Will have to post some pictures after they have been fired in the Kiln.
The girls also got to check out the Looney Tunes show at the Canberra Theatre - and thought that was pretty good.
Later this week Jazz and I had a go at making sushi, and Nan made an Apple Alsatian Tart, Eliza even ate an egg roll which we made for her - although she wouldn't try the nori rolls (maybe we she gets a bit older LOL):


Eliza invited some friends around to have Little Pony Cupcakes on Saturday, which we made on Friday night (while Jazz went to a friends sleepover birthday party - apparently they stayed up until midnight talking!). We decorated the cupcakes on Saturday morning with a bit of help from Kate, and Aunty Fiona. They looked pretty good, and the little girls looked like they enjoyed them.

The kids had a great time playing together, bouncing on the trampoline and also playing with all Dave's Nerf guns (we will have to go out today and check for stray nerf bullets)! Believe or not, there were enough nerf guns for all the kids - with some left over, Dave really has an impressive collection and didn't mind the kids getting them out to play with! The mums did some scrapbooking (although I only did one layout - a bit scrapped out at the moment), Kylie did manage about 15 cards by the end of the day though!

I couldn't resist snapping this picture of Dave cooking some snags on the BBQ that night (it really is a rare sight worthy of taking a picture).
Just hanging around watching movies today and chillin' out. Dave has ordered us some new iPhones, but we have to wait until November to get them - I am going for a white one this time. Can't wait to get them! Just got a call from Dave's sister to say that they were thinking of popping into the Hunter Valley on the way home from Newcastle - so I might have a case of Andrew Thomas Semillon on the way if they decide to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment