
A couple of layout shares - some more Double Take layouts. I only have three more double take layouts to do, and then the course is over. It's been good from the viewpoint of getting a lot of photographs scrapbooked in a short amount of time!


I have finished two books in the last week, and started on another two.
Finished White Tiger by Kylie Chan - interesting read as it has a lot of Chinese Mythology in it, fixed with Martial Arts. Also finished the 1st book of Night Huntress - First Drop of Crimson (I accidently read the second book a little while ago, so decided I should probably read the first book before reading the third one). Also finished Jasper Forde's The Last Dragonslayer.
I am now reading Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, and another book which has the word "Swallow" in the title - and I have now completely forgotten it's name. Must be time to go to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment