Eliza had her birthday party the previous weekend - although it was a bit cold on the Saturday, the jumping castle was fantastic the kids had such a great time bouncing on it. Inside the castle was a hippo's mouth which would stay open for a minute, and then when it closed it raised the kids in the mouth up to the slide level so they could slide down the slide. I wish I was small enough to go on it too!
I laboured over Eliza's birthday cake the previous day - I think it was worth it. I'm not much of a cake maker (probably because I don't really like cake), but I do try and make the effort to make the girls birthday cake each year.
Eliza hates to get her hands dirty - so she found a way to eat cake without having to touch it:
This weekend just passed we had Annie's birthday in Goulburn - she turned two:
When it got to singing happy birthday, she got a little overwhelmed!
Last but not least Cam, my nephew turned 13.
The girls had a great time. It was such a lovely day they got to play outside for a while. I love this picture of Cam, Dan and Jas looking for bugs through the trampoline.
Here is Eliza with Cam, she's taken to calling him her "Love Boy" - I think she thinks she can marry him one day - I've tried to explain that she can't marry her cousin, but it just falls on deaf ears.
I love this picture of Dan and Jas together as well - they get on so well together:
I've packed up my scrappin room (the rumpus room), at the moment, so I haven't done a lot of scrapbooking - except for a couple of work layouts I had to do, to use the Magic Scraps Designer Flair pieces:
On the reading front I've finished my 38th book - Mockingjay - the third Hunger Games book. It wasn't as good as the first two books, but it was still a good read.
No comments:
Post a Comment