31. Wicked Lovely - Book 2, Melissa Marr
32. Evernight - Claudia Gray
33. StarGazer - Evernight Book 2 - Claudia Gray
At the moment I am reading another two books. The third Evernight book called Hourglass, and I am reading a huge book called "Fallen Dragon" by Peter F Hamilton, which is Sci-Fi. Haven't read a sci-fi book in a while, and I am really enjoying it. It's good for a change.
I've kept the scrapbooking layouts fairly simple lately, as I haven't had a lot of time, with finishing BASs, renewing workers compensation policies for the businesses etc.
Here are a couple of the ones I have done over the last couple of weeks.
These first ones are a series from a Hunter Valley trip we went on last year for our friend Mark's 40th birthday. We travelled to the Hunter and stayed in cabins at a Caravan park. Mark's parents, and his sisters and their families also came along. We had a little bit of time to go and see a couple of wineries, but we will need to go back one day and stay a little longer. Anyway, I've kept the pages simple, as I wanted to scrap a few photos from the trip, I've used Kraft cardstock as the background to give them a common thread. Loved using some of the new Echo Park Paper Co stickers on these as well.
I did 2 singles and a double last night, this one is a scrap-lift of a friends digi-layout. I used some new Echo Park paper, and a couple of their scalloped edged stickers which are great:
I also completed a birthday layout of one of Jas's three birthday get-togethers. Also used some cool Echo Park stickers and paper on this one, some Prima alpha stickers and finally got to use my Basic Grey bling cupcake:
And finally a double page layout of Jas's get-together for her seventh at Aunty Julie's place. The pictures were quite dark, as they were taken at night, so I kept the background fairly light:
Kept the embellishments simple with a couple of gorgeous Prima flowers:
No comments:
Post a Comment