I have the coolest job in the world. I get to do my profession - I.T. but also scrapbooking, which is one of my hobbies. This week I have been spending my nights preparing for the demo, which is a demonstration of Tattered Angels Glimmermist and other products. I'll also let them have a play with all the yummy products. I created a couple of extra layouts to put in my sample album (which was already chock-a-block full of sample layouts), to show the ladies attending. They are full of glimmermisting goodness. These layouts started as plain white cardstock backgrounds:
Have put a bottle of wine to chill in the fridge to share with Jeff and Ona later, they are kindly taking the girls to their first swimming lesson for the semester while I go and do the demo (so proud, Jas has progressed to the next swimming level - I think she can already swim better than me, and looks like a mermaid in the water). Not sure what I would do without Jeff and Ona living not so far away, and always willing to lend me a hand! Dave doesn't get home until after the swimming lesson, but he will organising Pizza for everyone while I'm out. Poor bugger has to catch the bus home in the cold every Wednesday to Friday!
In other good news this week, the coffee machine is back from the repair shop, so I am now enjoying my morning capuccinos again! Jas is loving the Bubbacinos.
No comments:
Post a Comment