This last weekend we enjoyed a weekend down the coast. It did rain all weekend, but all the kids had a lot of fun playing together, and we managed to make two trips down to the beach. Of course, on Monday the weather cleared ready for us to pack up and go home!
I managed to get a lot of scrapping done - will show some pics in a separate post. Will only share one of my scrappin pics here.
Here are some pics from both weekends:
Celebrating Julie's birthday:
I love this pic of Eliza looking out the window of the Ferry on the way to Taronga Zoo:
These three little girls get on so well together:
I did a double take when I saw this picture. See the monkey on the end! In the next picture he is just sitting there normally with a neutral expression on his face!
So Cute:
A couple of my fav pictures at the beach:
I managed to prepare my 25 days of christmas album (idea compliments of Ali Edwards). This is the cover of the album, which will store memories of the 25 days leading up to Christmas (so basically our December). I had a lot of fun using an acryllic star as a template to create a sparkly border using the new Pink Paislie Pixie Stix in Streawberry. I will post some pics of the inner pages of the album in a later post (hopefully tomorrow!)
No comments:
Post a Comment