Friday, November 28, 2008

Plenty of Layouts

Here are a few of my layouts from the last couple of weeks. I'll start with the album I have made, for the 25 days of Christmas. It is all premade, and all I have to do is add in the photos and some numbers for the days as I go. I used the WeR Memory Makers 2 up pages which allow me essentially to add 4 4x6 photos per page. I used left over christmas papers from last year to fill in the other pockets to decorate the pages, and used some Crate Paper Christmas Rub-ons I had left over from last year as well.





Here are some of my favourite assignments from the Cathy Z class:

These first two are from a colour assignment which used the orange/green/black and purple combination - I left out the purple though:



Another colour assignment using blues and oranges and white:



Assignments on emphasis:






Assignment on unity:



And here are just some general layouts:





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dianne,
These look GREAT! But I can't praise you too much because Leanne is a Creative Memories consultant and I'll end up sleeping on the lounge for a week :-)