Thursday, October 02, 2008

Flowers Tokyo Friends and Family

The aroma from the Moroccan Chicken in the slow cooker is making me hungry.

My littliest girl has just come in and given me one little flower from a cape weed, one sea side daisy and one little conifer nut - how cute is that!

Earlier Jas cut some spinach off a plant and brought in a cabbage from the veggie garden to have with dinner.

Now I can hear Nan reading a book to the girls outside while they lie on the trampoline.

My eyes are sore from working on the computer.

I love working at home!

Have an old school friend coming to visit tomorrow night - it has been 2 decades, so we are looking forward to catching up. Have some more friends from school coming the next weekend for dinner (and I promised to torture them with pictures of our holiday). We are having a family day on Sunday at Mum and Dad's - a day of scrapbooking, kids playing, eating and generally catching up, so looking forward to this! Life is good.

I finished my pre-work for the CZ class which starts tomorrow, so looking forward to working on the course with my friend Mel!



The best news for today, Dave and I are off to Tokyo for a week next March (5 days, once you take a day out each side for travel). So have to do some research about what to go and see and do! Our present to each other for our 18th wedding anniversary!

Life is very good!

No comments: