Monday, October 27, 2008

Designing Your Life

It has been a while since I have put up a Scrapbooking post, so here goes.

I'm really enjoying doing the Designing Your Life course which is an on-line course with Cathy Z, which I attend at the Big Picture Scrapbooking website. Not only do I enjoy doing the course, and the simple layouts, and "real world" colour layouts (layouts inspired by colour combinations we see in the world), but I am also enjoying catching up with my friend Mel as well - we have a glass of wine, and enjoy a bit of a chat, while we work. I am also enjoying doing 8.5x11 inch layouts, as well as 8x8 layouts, and then the ones I am used to the 12x12 layouts. It's great combining these diffferent sizes in the one album. Some pictures and stories lend themselves to smaller pages.

Here are some of my favourites so far from the course:

This is one of my Symmetrical Design Layouts in 12x12 format:


Another Symmetrical Design Layout in 2, 8.5x11 inch layouts:


An Asymmetrical Design in 12x12 Layout:


Two 8x8 layouts - Real World Colour example of Brown, Pink and Orange together:



Repetition exercise - and 8.5x11 page:


Real World Colour combination of Grey, Green and Red:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude... when are you updating LOL.
Bxo